BROWNSTONE REVIVAL COALITION
invites you to its free Fall Seminar
“RENOVATIONS AND STRATEGIES TO
MAXIMIZE YOUR TOWNHOUSE’S VALUE”
with Special Guest Speakers
, Brownstone Revival Coalition and
, Vandenberg , Inc. , The Townhouse Experts™
For over 20 years, Dexter has helped townhouse owners maximize the value of their townhouses, adding six or even seven figures to their homes’ values.
ZACHARY M. KAPLAN
President, ZMK Group, Inc.
ZMK Group, Inc. is a full-service general construction company. Zachary has 20 years of experience in high-end residential interior construction and finish work.
Topics to be addressed:
- What renovations or tenancies increase the value of a townhouse?
- How does one work with a contractor for best results?
- What renovations can be done without city approval and permits?
- What can a contractor do on her or his own without an architect?
- How can you plan for a renovation if you want to do it in stages?
Wednesday, November 30th 2011
7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
171 West 85th Street
Free to the public
Wine & Cheese Served
Presentations plus Q & A
Space is limited
for more information
The Brownstone Revival Coalition is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the renovation of rowhouses and the revitalization of neighborhoods.