If you missed our recent seminar, here is the first in a series of recaps:
“Add $250K+ in Value to Your Townhouse”
Part I: Repairs and staging
Viewing a NYC townhouse is like meeting a person: first impressions are important. So how can you improve your townhouse’s first impression?
* Repair and/or replace stoop;
* Re-point and repair façade;
* Landscape garden. It may be necessary to draw attention away from adjacent buildings;
* Brighten rooms with bright lights and light-colored paint;
* Re-plaster and paint any old repairs;
* Install new carpet in hallways/stairways;
* Get an exterminator.
Next week, we’ll discuss C of O problems and DOB violations. We will also provide videos of the event soon on our website, www.TownhouseExperts.com.